I am writing this post on December 29th, 2019. I can’t believe the year is almost over! I am more than ready for 2020, and I can’t wait to start a new fresh year!
In July 2019 I’ve started my blog, this January will be my 6th-month blogging, and I am planning it to be the best one yet in my blogging journey.
In these past 5 months, I’ve made a few investments for my blog, that made it better, and also grew my blog’s traffic and income from my blog!
I wanted to share with you guys the blogging investments I’ve made as a blogging beginner that helped me grow my blog’s traffic and income!
These blogging investments are totally worth making, trust me. LET’S BEGIN!
Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Read my disclaimer here.
1. Web Hosting
If you are planning on making money from your blog, and turning it to your part-time or full-time job, a self-hosted website really is a must-have.
You can’t make money on your blog if you don’t have a self-hosted website.
My goal is to make my blog my full-time job, so I knew I had to have a self-hosted website.
After a little research online, I found that BlueHost is the best match for me! They are the cheapest, and honestly the best. They also have a 24/7 online support (which I really needed, because I am not a tech person at all lol)
2. WordPress theme
I didn’t know how much I needed a new theme after purchasing one.
I thought bloggers recommend purchasing a theme just because they want to sell your products. Oh, I was wrong.
After switching and investing in a new beautiful theme, my blog has received much more traffic, people will stay more time on my blog than before, my blog itself got quicker, and more brands have reached out for me!
This tool is great for growing your Pinterest account and also driving more traffic to your blog!
Scheduling pins make life so much easier!
For me, most of my audience are from the US, so my best peak hours are when it’s around 2-3 a.m. in Israel (because of the time difference), so it’s pretty hard managing everything and growing on Pinterest when I can’t post on peak hours.
Tailwind is a great resource for growing your Pinterest, and 99% of the bloggers will agree with me.
After trying a month of Tailwind’s free trial, I saw my Pinterest stats increasing, so I got the Tailwind subscription and now I use it all the time.
Most of my money was spent on blogging courses and ebooks.
At first, I didn’t want any ebooks, I didn’t want to invest money in ebooks, I wanted to save every penny I can.
But after 3 months, I didn’t see progress in my blog, and a lot of information that I needed was missing online, so I decided to invest my money in a few of the best blogging courses online!
I’ll tell you this, it was my best decision.
My boyfriend always tells me that “investing money will give you more money”, so I decided to listen to him.
After doing a huge research online, I found that the information provided in these ebooks are not online for free.
I’ve seen a huge difference in my blog’s traffic and also income since purchasing these ebooks and implementing the strategies on my blog.
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
It is an online course which was made mainly for bloggers, written by Michelle from makingsenseofcents.com , Michelle makes more than $50,000 a month only from affiliate marketing, and made over one million dollars from her blog in one year!
Michelle created Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing to share the exact strategies she uses for making that much money from affiliate marketing only on her blog.
Here is what youâ€™ll learn in the course:
- What is affiliate marketing and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is a great income stream
- The exact steps Michelle has taken to earn over $300,000 from one blog post!
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- Ways to increase conversions How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing
What I also love about this course, is that it includes some valuable bonuses:
- How to always get approved to affiliate programs
- A very useful Pinterest strategy
- 9 things you must do when something goes viral
- How to increase your page views
- Facebook ads guide
- Editing and writing strategies
- How to legally protect your blog
- 80+ affiliate programs for bloggers of all different niches
- One of my favorites â€“ an active and private Facebook group where Michelle answers questions from students of the course once a week, has different threads during the week and more!
Amazon Affiliate Affluence
If youâ€™ve joined Amazonâ€™s affiliate program (Amazon Associates), and not seeing even a cent from it, or you do see a few dollars from it but you want to earn more than just a few dollars a month from Amazon, this ebook is for you!
In the ebook, Dale shows her exact strategies for earning 2.5$ a month from Amazon to making more than 1000$ a month from Amazon only!
What youâ€™ll learn:
- How to get approved as an Amazon affiliate
- How to write blog posts that actually convert and make sales
- The right way to keyword research
- How to get lots of traffic and attract readers who are ready to make a purchase
- Advanced content and linking strategies guaranteed to increase conversions
- Top 5 types of blog posts you can write to make sales + the exact templates for writing them that Dale uses (+examples!)
- More little-known strategies to making money as an Amazon affiliate
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the ebook!
I got so excited about reading this ebook since I am working on increasing my Amazon affiliate income.
Iâ€™ve written down notes and tips from the ebook, and Iâ€™ve already made a sale on Amazon by using one of the strategies!
The Viral Pin Guide
I actually received the ebook on a giveaway, It is written by Emily from easyblogemily.com
Emily went viral on Pinterest multiple times, and also has a Pinterest service.
After going viral a few times, she created this amazing ebook and shares all her secrets on how to create viral pins, how to go viral on Pinterest and shares her own Pinterest strategy which is amazing.
I took this course around a month ago, and Iâ€™ve already seen a change in my Pinterest stats and blogâ€™s pageviews a few days after implementing her strategy!
Get Paid to Pin
This is also a great ebook if you want to learn how to make money from Pinterest! (yes itâ€™s possible!!) In this ebook, Dale shows her exact strategy to make an extra $500+ per month directly from Pinterest!
The best thing about this ebook, and her strategy as well, is that you donâ€™t have to own a blog, all you need is a Pinterest account!
Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll learn in the book:
- The basics of affiliate marketing and how to succeed in it
- How to optimize your Pinterest account to make money
- SEO tips to help you get found on Pinterest
- Daleâ€™s exact pinning strategy that gives her passive income every day, including how to set it up on your own account.
- 40+ high-paying affiliate programs list you can join.
- A list of 430+ popular Pinterest group boards to join!
I highly recommend this ebook. It is so informative and well written.
Thanks to this ebook Iâ€™ve already made my a few sales through Pinterest!
After â€œcracking the codeâ€ of how to succeed on Pinterest and drive massive traffic to your own blog, Carly created this amazing Pinterest course that is being updated every year or so and shares her own secrets and strategies on driving massive traffic to her blog.
Iâ€™ll tell you this â€“ In 2 weeks after purchasing the course, Iâ€™ve seen a massive increase in my Pinterest stats and on my blogâ€™s page views!
From the 189K monthly views, I had on Pinterest by the end of November, in 10 days Iâ€™ve reached 240K monthly views, and I am seeing much more engagement on my pins without even working too hard on them!
5. A laptop
My last investment, and the newest one actually, was my new laptop!
In the past 5 months, I’ve been working between my dad’s laptop and my boyfriend’s computer.
I didn’t want to invest in a laptop, because honestly, I wanted to save the money from travels 😉
But, Black Friday came around and this laptop was on sale for 50% OFF! It was crazy! So I decided it was time to get one.
More to Read:
LIKED THIS POST? SHARE IT!